Insane Clown Posse This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Insane Clown Posse ReviewPicture yourself in a small theater, very hot, humid and sticky. You are standing with thousands of people you don't even know, constantly being slammed, punched, shoved, kicked, jumped-on or launched into the crowd. Thousands of fanatical people are wearing clown makeup and you are deafened by the booming bass of the speakers and blinded by flashing strobe lights. Meanwhile, the performers on stage are drenching the entire audience with 600 2-liter bottles of a cheap Detroit-made soda pop called Faygo. Where are you? At an Insane Clown Posse concert! Last month, I saw the Insane Clown Posse in Rochester, New York. It was the best concert I have ever seen. The lights were on when we first arrived. People gathered up front toward the stage as it neared eight o'clock. The lights dimmed and the crowd went wild. Someone began to chant, "I-C-P! I-C-P!" until the whole crowd recited these three letters, louder and louder. Out came the Insane Clown Posse! The lights flashed as my two favorite rappers, Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope, rapped the lyrics to my favorite songs while the whole audience sang along. Even if you aren't an ICP fan, but like rap or underground music, you'll have a blast at an Insane Clown Posse show. The next time the carnival comes to town, I hope you show up! .

Fullofmusic66 said...
WHOOP WHOOP! I been to the gathering. Nothin's as awesome as that :)

zc15 said...
Sept. 29, 2010 at 8:58 am
i  think icp is the best ever , i didn't have a favorite band untill i heard icp three years ago i reckomend there song called the boogy man.

GunReaper420 said...
they needa make some poems so got something to write about for my english claas