Billy Ray Cyrus - Shot Full of Love This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Billy Ray Cyrus'"Shot Full of Love" is a shot to the heart. Thealbum is new and fresh, too worthy to be compared with hismost famous work, "Achy Breaky Heart." A few of thesongs on "Shot Full of Love" are "Give My Heartto You," "Busy Man" and "Time For LettingGo."

"Busy Man" is a song many canrelate to, since too often parents spend most of their time atwork, rather than with their children. The lyrics remind usthat life is short and you never see a headstone that says"If only I had spent more time atwork."

Billy Ray dedicates this wonderful album totwo people: Jennie, a girl who died from cancer after gettingher wish to meet him, and the son he never met because hiswife had a miscarriage. His music reflects reality with thesong "Time For Letting Go."

Billy Ray Cyrus'"Shot Full of Love" helps promote the great, newsound of country. With his sexy, beautiful voice, your heartwill definitely be drawn to country music.