A Tribe Called Quest - The Love Movement This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

A Tribe Called Quest's latest album is another smash. TCQ, whorecently broke up, made their mark on the rap industry. Thisgroup from Queens, New York grew up rapping on the corner,free-styling over beats. They put the song "Find AWay" on the Billboard 200. Songs that make this CDnotable include "Pad and Pen" and "Busta'sLament." This CD will be around for a longtime.

Other rappers help make this a great CD. BustaRhymes and Redman are featured on "Steppin' It Up,"and Nore-aga is featured on "Give Me." These songsare in the running for hit singles. The voices of Q-Tip, AliShaheed-Muhammed and Phife-Dog are also very distinct and easyto pick out.

The lyrics are incredible, sometimesmaking you think they are talking to you; together the beatscombine to make one fantastic collection of songs. Oneinstrumental is very relaxing and catchy; you will play itover and over again. All songs are truly exceptional.

Isuggest you pick up this CD; it has no parental advisory, sothe lyrics are clean. In the words of Q-Tip and the rest ofTCQ, "'The Love Movement' never ends," which meansbelieve in yourself.

This CD should be a part of everyrap lover's collection.

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 10 at 9:54 pm
i love this so much!