Limp Bizkit - Significant Other This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

"Significant Other" is Limp Bizkit's sophomorerelease and exceeds the first in every way. Limp Bizkit isknown for their insane guitars, phat beats and no-holds-barredstyle. This album is simply amazing in every aspect. If youliked the first album, you will definitely like"Significant Other." Even though it has a truehip-hop track ("N 2 Gether Now" featuring MethodMan), it has less of the hip-hop feel than the firstalbum.

Guest appearances by Jonathan Davis of Korn("Nobody Like You") and Method Man of Wu-Tang Clanbring flavor and diversity to the album. If you are unfamiliarwith Limp Bizkit, they have a sound similar to Korn and RageAgainst The Machine.

The first single off the album was"Nookie," an explosive track about a former love.The new single, "Re-Arranged," shows the calmer sideof Limp Bizkit but is still amazing. The third,yet-to-be-released single is "N 2 Gether Now." Ifyou liked the first album and have not yet picked up"Significant Other," do yourself a favor and get it.I guarantee it will fill your ears with explosive sound formonths to come.