Dawson's Creek Soundtrack This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

If you are glued to your TV every Wednesday night watching"Dawson's Creek," then you should check out the newsoundtrack. The WB show has come out with a soundtrackfeaturing artists who have been or will be featured on"Dawson's Creek," including Shawn Mullins, ChantalKreviazuk, Jessica Simpson, Heather Nova and, of course, thetheme song performed by Paula Cole. Also, the song that put"Sixpence None the Richer" on the charts, "KissMe," is on the album. The CD also comes with a sleevefull of colorful scenes from the show.

The CD isexcellent, and has some great up-and-coming stars, likeSimpson and Sophie B. Hawkins. Now you can replay all yourfavorite scenes in your head while you listen to thesoundtrack. You can pick up this CD at any music store. I ratethis CD a four on a scale of one to five.