Tool - Aenima This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Unknown
   I would just like to say,"Wow!" "Aenima" by Tool is the best albumI have ever heard. From the moment I hit the play button untilthe moment its 77 minutes and 23 seconds are done, I am on anunbelievable high. The amount of energy in their music iscompletely astounding.

Tool mixes dark, hard-coremusic, rock and the best voice known to man into oneincredible album which I cannot get enough of. The leadsinger, Maynard James Keenan, writes some of the mostinspiring, touching and adrenaline-building lyrics I couldever imagine and Adam Jones' guitar riffs are dark, deep andheavy, making Tool's sound unlike any other.

This albumhas been out since 1998. It doesn't get any radio time, whichis disappointing. Not many people realize the incredible soundTool pounds out. But if you are interested, this is The Albumto get. It's one that no matter how many times you hear itwill leave you with that incredible "chill" feeling.Thanks, Tool! Keep it up!