Nine Inch Nails - The Fragile This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

After nearly a six year wait, TrentReznor has finally put out an album Nine Inch Nails fans canlove. This new double album, "The Fragile," was oneof the most highly anticipated releases of 1999. Reznor hasbeen said to have been battling depression as well as helpingMarilyn Manson make another album. The new album features over20 songs, some instrumental. Reznor uses his techno wizardryand excellent lyrics to make this one of his best yet.

One of the top songs on the album is "TheFragile." The most frightening song, however, is believedto be about Marilyn Manson, whom Reznor declares sold out.Other great songs are "The Wretched" (my personalfavorite), "The Day the Whole World Went Away" and"We're in This Together." This is quite differentfrom his previous album, "The Downward Spiral,"which was very hard rock and a best-seller. The differencewith this album is how much music Reznor has discovered, whichmakes him a great musician. Most fans of Nine Inch Nails willenjoy it. It's more than two hours and is an all-around greatCD.

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 10 at 9:45 pm
i love this so much!