LFO - LFO This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

LFO - you probably heard about themmany times this summer on MTV and know them from their smash"Summer Girls," a catchy song you'd like to get outof your head. I have to confess, their silly lyrics are whatlured me into listening to their CD.

As I popped it in,I was expecting it to be one of those CDs that has one goodsong and after listening, you wish you hadn't wasted $12.99.Much to my surprise, I found myself enjoying it by the thirdsong, "Cross My Heart." My personal favorite is thedisco remix, "Can't Have You."

LFO membersRich, Brad and Devin bring a mix of pop, hip-hop and R&Bto their first CD. I think people with different tastes willbe pleased with it. LFO (which stands for Lyte Funky Ones) hasa different style from any of the boy-bands who rule the musiccharts. They have flavor, but still satisfy that side of youthat wants to hear a mushy love song.

While flippingthrough the booklet that comes with the CD, I noticed LFOwrote and/or produced many of their songs, un-like theircompetition. I also couldn't help but notice that they'repretty good-looking, too. Hmmm, good looks and obvious talent,that's a recipe for success ... and lots of screaming teenagegirls! My prediction is that LFO just might fall into theboy-band pit and we'll see them quite often.

LFO hasconvinced me that they're not just a one-hit wonder. Their CDhas a lot to offer.

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 10 at 9:45 pm
i love this so much!