Live - The Distance to Here This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

The onlyword to describe "The Distance to Here" is awesome. The lyricsare amazing, the music incredible, and the two combined are just heartwrenching.

I like the unique poetry of Live's lyrics, and whenthose lyrics are put to hard rock music, the result is unforgettable. Ireally love "The Dolphin's Cry;" it's one of those alternativelove songs that affects the listener in so many ways.

Live hasbeen around for years and has released several albums, but I neverreally paid attention to them before I heard "The Dolphin'sCry" and then I couldn't hear enough, so I rushed out and bought"The Distance To Here." I hope they release more albums I'lllike as much.

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 9:20 pm
i love this so much!