Cream This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Cream is long gone but will always be remembered. EricClapton, Ginger Baker and Jack Bruce united their talents to create quitepossibly the greatest band ever. The teaming of these men was as powerful andexplosive as an atomic blast. Each brought his special talent into the band andset the stage for greatness.

Cream's first single, "WrappingPaper," is a jiving tune that transforms a room into a magical place of edgyintense rhythm. Another great song is "I Feel Free," its intricatestructure weaving a maze of sound through your ears and putting you in anotherplace without physical being but extreme energy. Probably one of the best-knownCream songs is "Sunshine of Your Love," which became their anthem ofgreatness and will always be heard hummed by a person walking down the street.Unfortunately, the same powerful spirit and personalities that created Cream'sexplosive chemistry broke them up after heavy touring. If they had stayedtogether longer, they would have most certainly joined the ranks of legendarybands like Led Zeppelin.