Reveille - Laced This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Reveille caught my attention when I first listened to"Laced" and heard the song "Butterfly." "Butterfly"may not seem like a hardcore song title, but don't let the name fool you. It isawesome because it blends alternative rock and rap. With the combination of thesemusic styles, Reveille forms its own genre.

"Laced" isReveille's debut album and almost every song is good. I think this band is one ofthe best out there today. Their amazing beats and lyrics are sure to keep a crowdmoving. If you are into alternative rock bands like Limp Bizkit and Korn, you'lllove Reveille. Lead vocalist Drew Simollares blends music with singing andrapping. His lyrics are very creative and make you look at things from adifferent perspective. But Reveille would be nothing without hardcore guitaristsGreg Sullivan and Steve Miloszewski, awesome bassist Carl Randolph and JustinWilson, perhaps one of the best drummers in the world. These five musicians areall teenagers and make Reveille completely original. With the right motivationand determination, Reveille will rise to the top of the music industry.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

callie15 said...
This cd sounds really cool (I'm a big fan of Korn), but I sadly can't find it on iTunes :(