Mission: Impossible 2 Soundtrack This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Who likes action movies? Does music add to the suspenseand make them that much more thrilling? Have you seen "Mission: Impossible2?"

The soundtrack has 16 artists with their own styles and rhythms,but all are enticing. From Limp Bizkit's beat-filled version of the originaltheme song to Metallica's hard-rock anthem "I Disappear," they're allexciting.

Although I have not yet experienced the thrill of the movie,I have been hooked ever since my father brought home the CD. It has everything:alternative, rock and pop.

The music paints vivid pictures in my mind. Iimagine I'm a spy, and can envision all the twists and turns of a mission. Ithink of fame, glory and spice; stupendous stunts and super-heroic talents invademy brain.

Have you ever been on a scary amusement park ride, one withtwists, turns and perhaps loopy-loops? Well, that's the sort of sensation thatcan be felt by listening to this CD. It's so energetic and charismatic, you haveto give it a try!

Just a friendly warning: this CD does contain some cursewords. There is nothing sick or inappropriate, but this probably isn't a CD forany young kids you may know.

For anyone who likes a variety ofalternative and rock, "Mission: Impossible 2" is the CD for you. Itcertainly is one heck of a mood booster if you're down. Happy listening!