Weird Al Yankovic This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Some artists tour to share their music with the world.Others share their humor. Then there's Weird Al Yankovic.

Weird Al isknown worldwide as the king of musical parodies. His "Touring withScissors" tour proved that is not all he is limited to. He performed some ofhis most recent works, including "Dare to be Stupid," "Pretty Fly(For a Rabbi)," "Gump," "Amish Paradise" and"Yoda."

Throughout the concert, the band took costume-changebreaks. Video monitors played parodies of movie previews, safety commercials andcelebrity interviews that were nothing short of hilarious. One quoted, "Andbe sure to never drive with a rabid wolverine in your lap." This is advicewe all should follow!

The concert lasted two hours, and was well worthattending. The tour is over now, but copies of it are available on video. On ascale of one to ten, I give this concert a ten for humor, a nine for costumes anda nine for music.