Wu-Tang Clan - The W | Teen Ink

Wu-Tang Clan - The W MAG

By Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York
Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York

"The W" is Wu-Tang's latest CD to hit theshelves. Producer RZA and fellow Wu-Tang rappers have come together to produceyet another chart-topping, intense, rap and hip-hop album.

Fourteen crazysongs that will get your heart pounding make up "The W," including theband's newest singles, "Protect Ya Neck (The Jump Off)" and"Gravel Pit." "Protect Ya Neck" brings back the ྂs beatcombined with today's style of rapping. "Gravel Pit" is your typicalྖs hip-hop tune with a beat that will get you up and dancing. Besides thesingles, "The W" has other great songs like my favorite, "Do YouReally (Thang Thang)," which has an addictive beat that will keep you comingback for another listen.

Listening to the entire CD, I've found it to beanother Wu-Tang masterpiece. Like all CDs, however, "The W" isn'tperfect. The song "Jah World" seems to be a clash of sentences throwntogether to make a confusing, beatless song. Also, like any rap or hip-hop CD,"The W" contains some vulgar language.

Coming from a Wu-Tang andhip-hop fan's point of view, I think, overall, "The W" is a great CDthat is well worth the money.

Shadowpomgurl PLATINUM, Canton, New York

"I was NEVER that drunk." -Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow

now i totally wanna check it out...!