Four Shadow - Where Have You Been | Teen Ink

Four Shadow - Where Have You Been MAG

By Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York
Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York

I bet you've never heard of Four Shadow, huh? FourShadow is a group of male a cappella singers unlike any other. Karl, Andrew,Stacy and Kevin live in Minnesota, are in their early 20s and are all quitecute.

On their first CD, "Where Have You Been," you can findany kind of music, from pop to rap and even country. The band beautifully singswell-known songs of yesterday and today, as well as many songs of theirown.

There's no doubt Four Shadow will win your heart the momentyou pop their CD into your player or, even better, see them live. All four areamazing performers and will leave you in awe.

You know how some CDs changeyour whole mood, maybe even your life? "Where Have You Been" is one ofthe very few that can do that, and Four Shadow is better than any boy band. FourShadow takes everyday things and puts them in cool songs that always seem tosneak into your head so you end up singing them all day.

It's awesome howa group like Four Shadow can work a little magic with their music. I hope you goout and buy their CD!