Evan and Jaron - Evan and Jaron This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

You probably think of boy bands as pretty boys who sing,dance and hire musicians to play their background music. Meet two attractivebrothers who sing and play their own guitars on their self-titled debut album,"Evan and Jaron." Their hit single and video "Crazy For ThisGirl" and appearances on MTV have helped them become the most popular popduo of 2001.

Being twins, their newfound fame has only made them closer.These boys know what it's like to start off playing in hometown clubs and takeevery step along the way to help reach their goal. Only 20 years old, Evan andJaron have paved a path for themselves up the charts.

Although classifiedas a pop duo, their songs don't exactly follow the same format as groups like theBackstreet Boys, but their lyrics still make fans melt like chocolate on a hotsummer day. Most of the tracks on this CD are upbeat and have a great rhythm,somewhat like BBMak's songs. Evan and Jaron even produce some of the songsthemselves.

So, next time you are shopping for a new CD and it comes downto Evan and Jaron or *NSync, pick the twins for a little more upbeat,all-American boy image. After listening to their CD, you will be singing"Crazy for Evan and Jaron."