Dave Matthews Band - Everyday This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Arguably the best live performing band around, The DaveMatthews Band released "Everyday," their fourth studio album. Dedicatedfans had been waiting for a new CD for a while, and have stormed the recordstores since its February debut.

This CD is not typical Dave MatthewsBand music. Lead singer Dave Matthews plays electric guitar on almost all thesongs instead of his usual acoustic guitar. Most people agree that the CD hasmore of a commercial and pop music sound, and the length of the songs areshorter. Although I like the CD, it is definitely not my favorite and it'sdifficult to get used to the new sound. The song that has emerged as the mostpopular is "I Did It," which hit stations almost two months prior tothe CD's release. The band is planning to play these new songs on their summertour.

Despite the fact that it's not the band's best album, you must buy"Everyday" if you are a Dave Matthews Band fan. Also, if you areplanning on seeing them live this summer, familiarity with the CD will enhanceyour enjoyment of the concert.

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 10 at 9:02 pm
i love this so much!