Aaron Carter - Aaron's Party (Come Get It) | Teen Ink

Aaron Carter - Aaron's Party (Come Get It) MAG

Young people all over the world dream of becoming afamous singer. This dream rarely comes true, but it does for some.Thirteen-year-old Aaron Carter is already becoming a household name, and younggirls everywhere are flocking to his concerts.

Aaron has recorded threealbums and is in the Guinness Book of World Records as the youngest person tohave four consecutive Top-Ten singles. The little brother of Backstreet Boy NickCarter, Aaron has gotten many tips and tons of advice on how to make it big. Mostof the songs on his new album even resemble the style of the"larger-than-life" Backstreet Boys. Aaron was inspired by his brotherto go solo after being in a band called Dead End.

"Aaron's Party(Come Get It)" has many catchy and upbeat tunes ranging from dance music topop to rap, and even a few slow songs. Some of his songs are original and others,like the famous "I Want Candy," are remakes.

Many of you haveprobably heard his original song "Aaron's Party (Come Get It)" blaringon the radio or even seen the music video on Nickelodeon. If party music (asAaron calls it) is your style, this is the CD to buy.

In addition to thegreat collection of young, hip, fun songs are interludes of Aaron being his goofyand talented self. One of the last interludes is him doing a "beatbox," where he raps and impersonates percussion sounds. Aaron's album isalso great to blast at parties because of songs like "Real Good Time"and "Iko Iko," which make people want to get up and dance.

Thisis my favorite CD in my collection. It always puts me in a good mood, and I findmyself tapping my foot to the beat.