Faith Hill This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Do you loathe country music? Well, I did too, until my friends introduced me to Faith Hill. Soon after, I heard a commercial for "Pearl Harbor" featuring Hill's song, "There You'll Be." I used to listen only to rap music; now I listen to country and love it!

Faith Hill has four albums, but the "Pearl Harbor"soundtrack is unique, because it features so many sad and emotional songs. I was shocked when I bought this CD and discovered I liked all the songs on it! It is by far my favorite CD.

All country music is not gooey and about love. So,whether you like slow and sweet, or upbeat songs, this soundtrack is for you.It's found in the country section, but don't be afraid - there are many cowgirls and cowboys out there who just don't want to admit it!

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 8:53 pm
i love this so much!