Great Big Sea -- Road Rage This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I want to recommend "Road Rage," a CD with songs that are upbeat andlively with really commendable lyrics.

Great Big Sea is a Canadian groupwith Alan Doyle on guitar, keyboard and vocals; Sean McCann on the bodhran, tinwhistle and guitar; Darrel Power on the bass and acoustic guitar; Bob Halletplays the fiddle, accordion, mandolin, concertina and the bouzouki.

Themusic these guys compose is inspiring because it is different from most CDs onthe market. They have a sort of folk style. Some of the songs on "RoadRage," which was recorded live, are "Donkey Riding,""Everything Shines," "Consequence Free," "GeneralTaylor" and "Excursion Around The Bay."

There are 19songs, and it would be a welcome addition to anyone's collection because italways picks you up no matter how blue you are feeling.