Lonestar -- I'm Already There This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Do you hate country music? I did until I heard Lonestar's "I'm AlreadyThere." I fell in love with it immediately! It's a great song about a dadmissing his family while on a business trip.

I used to listen only to boybands and pop music, but because of this one song all I listen to now is country,though the cool thing about Lonestar is you can hear "Amazed" and"I'm Already There" on pop stations, too.

Lonestar has threeCDs out and I own them all. Their first, "Lonestar," came out in 1995and has "What Would It Take," "No News" and 13 other greatsongs. "Lonely Grill" has their number-one hit "Amazed." Ontheir latest CD, "I'm Already There" has their new number-one song, thetitle track.

Lonestar does not play all lovey-dovey songs, so whether youlike upbeat music or soft and sweet songs, Lonestar is the group for you. Go outand buy their awesome CDs!