Fontane - XOXO | Teen Ink

Fontane - XOXO MAG

By Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York
Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York

With "XOXO"as the title of their EP, you know they must have a lot to say about love. As youlisten, you will notice that the typical love song is transformed into a newgenre with a funky edge instead of the normal mellow, sad tone. Fontane bringsthe emo-punk sound to a new level. The depth and meaning in their lyrics arethought-provoking, moving and catchy, yet fun to listen and dance to.

Inconcert, Fontane knows how to capture the evening and create dedicated fans. Fromthe beginning of their show to the end they have the audience up, moving andinvolved. You can see they all have a love for music and performing, and have asense of brotherhood for each other.

They make a connection with theiraudience with their energetic performance. Clint Norris sings and plays the bassas he jumps and struts while joined by band members Zach Neeley on guitar andback up vocals, Larry Kendrick on guitar, and Brandon Peterson who plays thedrums.

All of them are on fire as they perform; they have a gift formusic and entertainment. Listen to the album and you will be a fan, see them liveand you will be amazed.