David Phelps - David Phelps This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

DavidPhelps is one of the newest solo singers in the gospel music industry. Aftersinging with the Gaither Vocal Band for three years, Phelps made his second solorelease last year with this self-entitled album (his first solo recording was aChristmas album).

This is one of the better ones that I have heard in awhile. Every song on the album demonstrates great vocal ability and tremendoustalent.

The CD has many new songs and a few older ones that have beenrearranged to create the perfect mix. All are wonderfully arranged, and theinstrumental orchestrations are fabulous. My favorite is "The End of theBeginning," which incorporates several music styles and creates a verydramatic song.

As a musician, I know this man has a true gift, and I amglad he chose to share it with us.

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 8:36 pm
i love this so much!