Ludacris - Word of Mouf This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Words can't explain how awesome Ludacris's second album is. The lyrics are incredibleand the beats are off "da chain," which makes this one of the best rapalbums out there. If you love rap music, you'll love this album. You'll love iteven more if you like Luda's unique flow and voice mixed in with his dirtysouth's flavor.

"Word of Mouf" has slow raps, fast raps and afreestyle continued from his last album. The lyrics aren't violent or sexist, butthey do have some adult language considered explicit. There are funny skits and anumber of guest appearances from the Def Jam family. The LP also includes fournumber-one hits: "Rollout," "Area Codes,""Saturday" and the bonus track "Welcome to Atlanta."

"Word of Mouf" is far better than his "Back for the FirstTime" album, so if you can get past the explicit lyrics, this would be agreat CD to add to your collection.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

willy c said...
Mar. 8, 2010 at 9:30 am:
hello ludacris is cool