Pantera - Official Live 101 Proof This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Attention all Saliva, Linkin Park, Staind, Hoobastank,and Incubus fans: it's time for you teeny-bopper wimps to learn what real metalis. Anyone can play a D-tuned guitar and curse at the top of their lungs, it'sthe bands that do it best that should be applauded.

Pantera has beenaround for almost 12 years and consists of Phil Anselmo, vocals; Rex Brown, bassguitar; Vinnie Paul, drums; and the great Dimebag Darrell, guitars. They neverhave radio air play, except on late-night metal shows, yet they still manage tosell out concerts. That's because Pantera has the dedication and talent tocreate some of the loudest and heaviest metal any metalhead has ever heard. Bandslike Pantera don't rely on MTV, radio or their looks to sell records, just theirmusic.

"Official Live 101 Proof" is not like other live albums- it doesn't suck. This is not Metallica's "S & M." This albumcontains the intensity of Pantera's other albums, along with a little bonus: alltheir greatest hits. Some of the songs are classics, like "Cowboys FromHell," "Walk" and "Cemetery Gates," along with newertunes "5 Minutes Alone" and "This Love." It also includes astudio version of "Where You Come From."

If you likein-your-face bands like Slayer and Sepultura, check this album out, if you don'talready own it. It does contain a parental advisory, due to the obscenities PhilAnselmo shouts to the crowd.