Avril Lavigne - Let Go This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Some say she's the next "pop-princess," But Idon't buy it. She has a realness to her music that many singers lack. She's agirl with a voice and a guitar, and she isn't afraid to use either. She may onlybe 17 years old, but I believe she is a revolution in the making.

Herfirst album, "Let Go," is packed with awesome songs. From the electricguitar-driven "Sk8er Boi" to the love ballads "Naked" and"I'm With You," Avril shows her diversity as an artist. Her firstsingle, "Complicated," has already been number one and is all over theradio and MTV.

Avril Lavigne writes her own lyrics, including every songon "Let's Go." You know those CDs where you love every song? The onethat never leaves your CD player? This is that kind. Every song holds its own."Nobody's Fool" shows that Avril isn't about to let anyone get underher skin. She is not afraid to voice how she feels, and is equally skilled anddetermined.

"Let Go" will have you dancing around your room,singing into your hairbrush and slamming on your air guitar.BR>