John Tesh - Holiday Favorites This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

With this release, John Tesh combines his best works fromall his Christmas albums and puts them on one CD. This music will surely touchthe hearts of anyone who enjoys instrumentals and is in the Christmas spirit. Itmakes a nice end to a long hard day at work or school, too.

"Hark!The Herald Angels Sing" and "The Homecoming" feature someabsolutely beautiful piano and violin harmonies that soothe the soul and relaxthe body and mind. "Good King Wenceslas" is a classic which, in thisalbum, features outstanding horn playing. One of the best songs on the CD is"O Holy Night," which features a female vocalist with an enchantingvoice that will touch your heart and ease your soul into a peaceful place younever thought existed.

Compared to most Christmas music I've heard, thisis my favorite. Because of its diversity, the wonderful harmony, and theoutstanding vocals, it's hard to say anything negative about this CD.

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 8:31 pm
i love this so much!