The Beatles - 1 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I was brought up listening to The Beatles and was theonly eight-year-old around who knew all the words to almost every Beatles' song.So, I was thrilled when a couple years ago a Beatles' greatest hit collectioncame out.

When The Beatles' "1" came out, I was first in lineto buy it. I expected the CD to be good, but was surprised that it was great. Itin-cludes songs everyone knows: "Help!" and "YellowSubmarine," as well as other hits like "She Loves You,""Eight Days a Week," "Come Together" and, one of myfavorites, "Hey Jude." Every song is different, and none is boring. Forevery ballad there is a fast-paced, good-for-dancing song. This is a CD you willbe proud to say is in your collection. It seems there is a song for everysituation and mood.

If you are thinking, I love The Beatles, that soundslike a great CD, or I've never really listened to The Beatles, maybe I will giveit a try, I recommend you get this CD. I doubt you will be disappointed, but ifyou are, you could always give it to your parents!

birdcage2 said...
This is good, the beatles ou might want to are no doubt my favorite band, but you might want to check your spelling. and put spaces in the right places. but overall good article. i hate when people  say no one likes the beatles any more... uh no the beatles rock man

abeatleschick94 said...
I LOVE THE BEATLES!!!!!!!!!!! My favorite song is Something/Hey Bulldog

mathsucks replied...
I like thin