Dashboard Confessional - The Places You Have Come To Fear The Most This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Dashboard Confessional has something: the key toteenagers' hearts. On Dashboard Confessional's (real name: Chris Carrabba)full-length sophomore disc, he has a catchier, more polished sound. His lyricshaven't changed, though. They still tell of painful break-ups, love andgirlfriends in this ten-song disc with sophisticated lyrics and a screamingwhine. It's a disc for hopeless romantics and revenge-prone ex's.

Thereare some flaws, though. Chris's voice can get a tad annoying at times with himscreaming and yelping like a wounded puppy. Since it's just him and an accousticguitar most of the time, the songs seem to sound the same. By the time you hitthe tenth track, chances are that you are either going to be hitting the stopbutton or crying in a corner reminiscing over past loves. You decide.

kelseyrh said...
You are dead right on your last comment-- one will either be hitting the stop button or crying in a corner. As for myself, I picked one song off of iTunes I liked best, but will never have reason to bother with any of the rest of the album.