Korn - The Untouchables This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

With their sinewy, yet uncanny, darksound, Korn quickly made its way to the top of the ྖs rock scene. Since their1994 debut album, the quintet has released four albums, each containing a newerand awkwardly eerier sound than the last. Their most anticipated one to date,"The Untouchables" came out last summer.

This album is an arrayof Korn's music ranging from the earlier, more anger-based albums throughthe newer, more emotion-driven ones. With such songs as "Here to Stay"to the more mellow arrangement "Hollow," it has something for all Kornfans.

Another aspect that makes "The Untouchables" so unique isthe fact that the songs cannot be completely interpreted. They have a somewhatdifferent meaning for each listener.

"The Untouchables" is anoverall emotional thrill ride of twists and turns and is not music to be takenlightly. Because of the solemn content and subjects that lead singer JonathonDavis touches, the album does have a parental advisory, but an edited version isavailable.