Bruce Springsteen - The Rising This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

The Boss is back, delivering awhirlwind of rock and roll hits in his trademark style. Following Bruce's greathistory of heart-filled classic rock, "The Rising" raises the bar yetanother notch, again proving why he is "The Boss." There are a varietyof songs which stray from today's popular boy-band tunes and throw the listenerinto music full of heart and meaning.

Following Bruce's classic style,the lyrics are poems commemorating September 11. Whether from the viewpoint of afirefighter or of a family member who lost someone, "The Rising" willmix your emotions, creating joy during one song and sorrow the next.

"The Rising" is a great album that long-time Bruce fans willappreciate, and new Bruce fans will quickly love, bringing back that old style ofclassic rock with new, heartfeltmeaning.