Shania Twain - Up! This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

ShaniaTwain's latest musical adventure is possibly her best yet. With two discs (thecountry and pop versions of all 19 songs), she has outdone herself. From thecheerful "C'est La Vie" to the tender "When You Kiss Me," thealbum has something for every mood.

The title song is a fun one about howthings aren't as bad as they seem, and is followed by the album's first single,"I'm Gonna Getcha Good!" "She's Not Just a Pretty Face" listsjobs women hold, reminding everyone that behind the faces are human beings withfeelings. I won't describe all 19 tracks, but highlights include the radio-ready"It Only Hurts When I'm Breathing" (about breaking up) and theincredibly catchy "I'm Not in the Mood (to Say No!)" and "In MyCar (I'll be the Driver)," two really bouncy songs.

Shania Twain's"Up!" is the perfect CD for anyone who wants to sit back and enjoy somegood music. I don't usually like country music at all, but this CD is one of myfavorites!

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 8:18 pm
i love this so much!