Pink - Mizzundastood This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Pink returns to the charts with "Missundaztood," an album with a different sound and style from "Can't Take Me Home." Here, Pink moves from an urban pop sound to a more sincere, dark sound. She sings about growing up, becoming a star and other events in her life. With some help from Linda Perry (4 Non Blondes), Aerosmith's Steven Tyler, and Scratch, Pink lets you know a few things about herself and why she may be misunderstood. Never failing to amaze, Pink explains that she is a strong person while still having moments when she wants to be different.

Pink has released four singles: "Don't Let Me Get Me" is about wanting to be a different person and having little self-esteem; "Just Like A Pill" is about drug use; "Get The Party Started" is about partying; and the latest, my favorite, "Family Portrait" is about her parents' divorce.

If you have heard and like any of these, you should buy this CD. Then sit back, relax and be amazed by the wonderful sounds of Pink when you get "Missundaztood."

beautifulspirit This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Loved your review--I have always felt that P!nk was influenced by female rock bands like 4 Non Blondes. I have been listening to P!nk since I was seven. "Just Like A Pill" is my favorite song.

ShontelleSymoneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:56 pm:
One of my favorite albums EVER!!! Haha, I loved your review!!