Something Corporate - Leaving Through the Window This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

"Cavanaugh Park" is one of my favorites from a band I will always consider the best, even though most people have never heard of them.

A punk group from California, Something Corporate released their jaw-dropping album "Leaving Through the Window" last year. It is above and beyond their previous two, but asking the average punk listener if they have ever heard them will probably get you a confused look. Word is spreading, though, and the band hopes to make it into mainstream punk world.

Something Corporate mixes rock and punk, and then adds a piano backdrop. It is not often that a punk band successfully incorporates piano with their music. This feature makes the band's sound unique.

Harder rock songs such as "Punk Rock Princess" are sure to please the ear and get you lovin' their sound. The CD is a must-have for any punk lover, so be sure to help spread the word about Something Corporate.

Eliza019 said...

I'm just so glad the band got back together likereally.

& down and konstantine are probably the most beautiful songs eeevvverrr