Evanescence - Fallen This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

The fast-rising band Evanescence has been around for years but finally got the break it deserves with the "Daredevil" soundtrack. Their new album "Fallen" has climbed the charts.

Vocalist Amy Lee helps bring the music to life with her fantastic voice while guitarist Ben Moody gives the music a rock and roll touch. Musicians David Hodges, Francesco DiCosmo and Josh Freese bring their own reality to the group.

The album's hit, "Bring Me to Life," features guest vocalist Paul McCoy of 12 Stones. This album features many others including Geri Allen, Eric Castro, Melanie Jackson and Susan Youngblood on "Everybody's Fool," "Haunted," "Imaginary" and "Whisper."

I recommend that you get this album and listen to it with a fine ear. After doing so, you'll understand a lot more about how the group feels about certain issues. There's a lot of compassion in this album. In years to come this band's dreams will all come true.

Sanjana K. said...
Great review! I am a crazy fan for Evanescence! In fact I'm going to their concert! Amy Lee's soothing, strong voice always gives me the goose bumps! Well written!!

EvanescenceFTW<3 said...
Im OBSESSED with Evanescence!Can't wait for the new album!!:D

Fraley said...
This is an awesome rock and roll singer

Jordon said...
Well written. I am obsessed with Evanescence, especially their song 'My Immortal.' x

Amy_Actrz said...
Dec. 5, 2008 at 2:52 am
If you could be addicted to a song, I would have to say that I need therepy when it comes to "Bring Me to Life" and "Everybody's Fool" ! And a great review :)