Clay Aiken - This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Even though this amazingly talented young man didn't win "American Idol," he's making people think he doesn't need a reality show to be famous.

Clay was expected to be a musical flop, but everything changed when his single outsold Ruben Studdard's (winner of "American Idol"). When his album was released this fall, Clay sold more albums in the first week than Justin Timberlake.

Overall, the tracks are catchy. This music should be prescribed to couples in need of relationship help because it makes a person want to tell someone "I love you" and forget they were ever angry.

Other topics Clay's music covers include letting go in "No More Sad Songs" and "I Survived You," and being strong in his "Invincible."

Clay has a higher vocal range than most of the male vocalists out there today, singing in a soft and easy treble perfect for the songs on his first album.