NOFX - War On Errorism This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

When I started listening to NOFX, a punk band outof California, I was wowed by the fast beats and catchy lyrics.

NOFX,together for over two decades, has several views on the war and our president. In"The Idiots Are Taking Over," NOFX talks about how the president isruining our country. Every song has catchy and serious lyrics about real issues.When NOFX says something, they will stick to it until they die. They are cleverbut serious at the same time.

Over the past 10 years, NOFX has beenconnected with People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA). With songslike "Eat The Meek" and "Vegetarian Mumbo Jumbo," theyexpress their views with an energetic sound. Those two songs especially get inyour head with catchy beats and even catchier lyrics. I think it is a good ideafor punk bands to make themselves heard and make the world notice. NOFX is notshy at all about singing about what they feel.

Listening to this 14-trackCD for the first time, I was excited that it was different. With the energeticsound and fast beats, this CD is worth buying.