Michael Bublé This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Canadian Michael Bublé’s latest album is a wonderful collection of remakes of famous tunes like “Crazy Little Thing Called Love” and “Come Fly with Me.” Even though he is young, his voice is a perfect mix of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and he sings like a member of the Rat Pack.

The album contains love songs, feel-good ballads and upbeat jazz pieces. It makes you feel like you took a time machine back to the 1950s and are listening to real music, not the digitally, voiced-over music you too often hear now. He took a risk singing extremely famous songs that would be judged harshly if destroyed, but he pulls it off gracefully and gives new life to old songs.

I believe that everyone can enjoy Bublé’s music, whether you lived “back in the day” or are a kid just hearing these songs for the first time. Everyone will be in a better mood once you put in this CD. It makes you want to find love and happiness. “Michael Bublé” is sure to get great reviews because this is a topnotch CD that will be enjoyed for a long time to come.

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 10 at 7:40 pm
i love this so much!