Taylor Swift – This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

If you are a country-music fan, you are well aware of Taylor Swift, the talented singer/songwriter known for her songs about relationships. Swift's new album, “Fearless,” continues that theme.

Swift music displays past relationships and personal stories, which gives a bird's-eye view of her life. “Fearless,” the first track, illustrates a perfect first date, and the story will capture the hearts of girls all over the world. “White Horse” is a slower song that counters “Love Story” because there is no Prince Charming in the end. Girls will relate to other great songs like “You Belong With Me,” “Breathe,” and “Fifteen.”

Although Taylor is just 18, she shines in the music industry and within two years has made her mark on country music.
This album is uplifting when you are sad and brings out the best when you are happy; the music varies with some slow songs and some high energy beats. “I think ‘fearless' is ­having fears but jumping ­anyway,” Swift says.

“Fearless” is truly worth listening to, even if you are not a country fan. Swift's pure voice radiates in each song, and her honest feelings come to life.

Carrie W. said...
Apr. 26, 2009 at 11:10 am
I absoulty LOVE Taylor Swift and all of her music. Fearless was beyond was I think anybody was expecting she could do at 18. She is an amazing role modle to me and other teens!

Sara R. said...
Me and my cos. love her C.D.'s

Chowder16 said...
Taylor Swift is very talented. I listen to just about every type of music and Taylor Swift is one of my favorite artists.

JaidenShia08 said...
Mar. 4, 2009 at 12:57 am
i LOVE country so i luv taylor swift

crushed<3 said...
Taylor Swift is ok i'm not a huge country fan so she doesn't appeal to me as much as some other artists I listen to

woohoo said...
ewww i dislike taylor swift

britan C. said...
my favorite song is you belong with me i listen to it every day taylor swift awesome

GirlDorm12 said...
you might want reconcider the possobility of 'a lot about a little' select a few songs then tell what they are talking about

K<3 animals said...
Taylor Swift is awsome, I listen to her cd Fearless everyday. I love her voice, she is very young, and has a major choices in life in frount of her! so keep rocking on Taylor!<3

kblaster2509 said...
i am a big fan of her!

wintana H. said...
I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT. shes awesome

Lovely101 said...
I'm not too big of a fan of country music but Taylor Swift IS rockin. <33 I love her

CountryMusicFan4ever:) said...
Feb. 2, 2009 at 1:06 am
Taylor Swifts new cd is AWESOME. She is like one of the best singers!

hockeychick said...
taylor swift is awesome i hate country and i even think she is good!! like omg

taylorswifts#1fanfromdanvillevirginia said...
taylor swift rocks and your a nice person kristen i have her cd and i am one to talk too about it it rocks!!!!!!