Taylor Swift – This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

If you are a country-music fan, you are well aware of Taylor Swift, the talented singer/songwriter known for her songs about relationships. Swift's new album, “Fearless,” continues that theme.

Swift music displays past relationships and personal stories, which gives a bird's-eye view of her life. “Fearless,” the first track, illustrates a perfect first date, and the story will capture the hearts of girls all over the world. “White Horse” is a slower song that counters “Love Story” because there is no Prince Charming in the end. Girls will relate to other great songs like “You Belong With Me,” “Breathe,” and “Fifteen.”

Although Taylor is just 18, she shines in the music industry and within two years has made her mark on country music.
This album is uplifting when you are sad and brings out the best when you are happy; the music varies with some slow songs and some high energy beats. “I think ‘fearless' is ­having fears but jumping ­anyway,” Swift says.

“Fearless” is truly worth listening to, even if you are not a country fan. Swift's pure voice radiates in each song, and her honest feelings come to life.

notebookgirl said...
Mar. 14, 2010 at 4:30 pm:
<3 taylor swift. have this cd in my alarm clock and listen to it every morning lol

Diana101 replied...
Jun. 11, 2010 at 4:31 pm :

That is like so cool!!!

abby_lynn replied...
Feb. 7, 2011 at 1:03 pm :
i had it in my dads cd player and then it got stuck

Duane replied...
Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:04 pm :
That sucks I have had it for like sence it came out

jbutterfly10 said...
Feb. 25, 2010 at 6:15 am:
well, u like Sean Paul, so...

Sean Paul123 said...
Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:50 am:
I disagree strongly. Taylor sucks and I hate her.

pokerface replied...
May 19, 2010 at 3:37 pm :
u have NO TASTE whatsoever if you hate taylor. ur really stupid. how can someone hate taylor swift?

J.L.G replied...
Sept. 28, 2010 at 8:30 am :
I think if you don't like her it's okay but some people do and it's not all that nice to say she sucks and stuff.

Baby_kay24 said...
I love Taylor Swift's music. My favorite song on the Fearless album is Jump Then Fall. But my most favorite two songs by her are I'd Lie and Permanent Marker.. All her songs seem to relate to me in every way. When ever Im goin through boy troubles I listen to her songs for a tip I can use.

J.L.G replied...
Sept. 28, 2010 at 8:31 am :
I think you have a great opinion! I love Taylor Swifts song to!

bennyB said...
Nov. 22, 2009 at 8:38 am:
when you combine pop and country you get a really awfull sonud the old school country singers are better

pokerface replied...
May 19, 2010 at 3:36 pm :
NO YOU SO DON'T

hannah=(= said...
She's so amazing. I saw her in concert once and I almost cried lol.

His-Bright-Green-Eyes... said...
Jul. 8, 2009 at 11:39 pm:
I love this music. I have both of her cd's and i love them. They are all in my fave list in meh i pod. LONG LIVE COUNTRY MUSIC!!! :)

Valkyrie_123This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 22, 2009 at 7:00 am:
she is 19 she said herself in a interview but i gotta say she is very talented for her age awesome article

jessica said...
Jun. 19, 2009 at 12:37 am:
i thought she is 19 years old?!

Dale M. said...
May 22, 2009 at 5:47 pm:
gud music

*p.j. babyy* said...
May 20, 2009 at 1:16 pm:
i love taylor swift's song white horse. she is very talented and she is a very good artist!

eddie S. said...
May 15, 2009 at 4:02 pm:
u r awsome!!!!!

Clayton C. said...
May 15, 2009 at 4:01 pm:
She is super hot and has great music.com

Cynthia P. said...
i love her songs i think their great and yeah she is one
of mai roll models.she is like the best