Take It All Away This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

A newcomer to the world of pop music, Ryan Cabrera is in line to become the next big thing. In his debut album “Take It All Away,” he adds a guitar-driven spin to familiar teenage topics. He is a hunky, blond singer/songwriter/guitarist who is sure to sweep girls off their feet with his sweet lyrics and even sweeter voice.

Beside his songwriting skills and attractive appearance, Cabrera actually has a lot of talent. He really has a great voice. His randomly placed key changes and some good old-fashioned guitar plucking combine to produce a fresh sound.

Cabrera’s single “True” combines romantic lyrics with a gorgeous melody to create a hit. Unlike most pop artists, this CD is packed with multiple potential hits.

“Take It All Away” is a fabulous album created by a gifted artist. Compared with other artists in his genre, Cabrera’s acoustic melodies rise far above the competitors’. For those who like fresh, innovative music, this is a brilliant album.

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 10 at 7:34 pm
i love this so much!