Timbaland and Magoo “Under Construction 2” This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Timbaland and Magoo return for theirsequel to “Under Construction.” Both are rappers and havebeen in the hip-hop game for a while, so this album automaticallydemands respect from the knowledgeable fan. All beats are composed bythe multi-platinum super-producer, Timbaland.

Along withrapper Magoo, this album brings more heat than a volcano. The intro,“Straight Outta Virginia,” straps the seatbelt on extratight with its deep bass synth, constant hi-hat banging, andneck-snapping snare; this song has the soul of rock 'n' rollintegrated with the essence of hip-hop, displaying the ever-growingstrength of Timbaland's mind.

Each track is topped offwith Magoo's unique voice and rhymes. He has the rare talent ofbeing able to flow successfully on top of a Timbaland beat, contributinggreatly to this album's success. Another outstanding song wouldhave to be “Hold On,” which is emotional and about nevergiving up. Featured in the track is singer/ songwriter and former FugeeWyclef Jean. The production makes this a memorable song that you willkeep on your MP3 player for a long time.

This album is the mostinnovative, soulful and professional project I have ever heard. Igreatly appreciate music like this and I highly suggest you pick up thisalbum!