Timbaland and Magoo “Under Construction 2” | Teen Ink

Timbaland and Magoo “Under Construction 2” MAG

By Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York
Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York
1044 articles 0 photos 1 comment

     Timbaland and Magoo return for theirsequel to “Under Construction.” Both are rappers and havebeen in the hip-hop game for a while, so this album automaticallydemands respect from the knowledgeable fan. All beats are composed bythe multi-platinum super-producer, Timbaland.

Along withrapper Magoo, this album brings more heat than a volcano. The intro,“Straight Outta Virginia,” straps the seatbelt on extratight with its deep bass synth, constant hi-hat banging, andneck-snapping snare; this song has the soul of rock 'n' rollintegrated with the essence of hip-hop, displaying the ever-growingstrength of Timbaland's mind.

Each track is topped offwith Magoo's unique voice and rhymes. He has the rare talent ofbeing able to flow successfully on top of a Timbaland beat, contributinggreatly to this album's success. Another outstanding song wouldhave to be “Hold On,” which is emotional and about nevergiving up. Featured in the track is singer/ songwriter and former FugeeWyclef Jean. The production makes this a memorable song that you willkeep on your MP3 player for a long time.

This album is the mostinnovative, soulful and professional project I have ever heard. Igreatly appreciate music like this and I highly suggest you pick up thisalbum!