Love. Angel. Music. Baby. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Gwen Stefani's first solo album, “Love. Angel. Music. Baby.” (LAMB, also the name of her new clothing line), shows her love for all genres of music. On it is ྂs pop, hip-hop, and retro-Madonna inspired tracks. The CD also displays her appreciation for the Japanese fashion style of Harajuku. The hip-hop influence is apparent with the Dr. Dre-produced “Rich Girl” and The Neptunes-driven “Hollaback Girl.”

The single “Luxurious” also exhibits Stefani's love for hip-hop with its sample of Notorious BIG's “Big Poppa.” Other songs take a lighter tone, like the nostalgic “Cool,” in which xStefani expresses how she's “cool” with her ex-boyfriend Tony Kana. She dedicates her devotion to the Japanese fashion of “Harajuku Girls” with the track embodying their style and grace.

Stefani teams up with the biggest names in music, but it's her unique style and sound that make this album irresistible. Gwen Stefani has shifted from front woman of No Doubt to pop star very gracefully. This is a genre-bending performance that is guaranteed to be one of the most talked-about albums of our time.