Thoughts of a Predicate Felon | Teen Ink

Thoughts of a Predicate Felon MAG

By Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York
Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York

Being a supporter of everything G-Unit, I couldn't wait to see what Tony Yayo, the member recently released from jail, had in store for me with this album.

When I placed the disk into my CD player, I figured I was in for some real G-Unit-style heat. I was wrong. I ended up flipping through the tracks barely finding one I was willing to listen to more than once. I am convinced that Tony Yayo's flow is the weakest of all of G-Unit. In fact, I don't even think he should still be in G-Unit, unless he can come up with a better CD.

Don't get me wrong, there are a few decent tracks here, but not enough to make it good overall. For the most part, Yayo's lyrics don't flow and aren't as good as those of 50 Cent, Young Buck, or Lloyd Banks. Most of his decent tracks feature Eminem, 50 Cent, and Olivia, and these guests rap better than Yayo.

Overall, this CD is a waste of money. My advice is to either buy a different one or download “Drama Setter” and “So Seductive.” Other than that, this is a piece of junk and doesn't belong in anyone's stereo. I just hope that Yayo can pull through in his next album, or I'll wonder why G-Unit keeps him.

i love this so much!