The Collection This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Who doesn't love an album that you can listen to all the way through? “The Collection” is a compilation of all your Morissette favorites. This lyrically blissful record is one you surely won't get sick of.

This collection is composed of tremendous hits from four of Morissette's albums, an MTV Unplugged performance, singles from movies, and more.

One aspect of this CD that deserves a lot of respect is that just about every song was written by Morissette. She also composed much of the music. I think it's cool that she is the only big-name artist on this album.

With hit after hit, this album is perfect for cranking up the volume in your car and screaming along with. If you haven't already mastered the genius lyrics to every song, you soon will! No matter what mood you are in, jamming to this mix will satisfy your musical thirst.

When you listen to “The Collection,” you can expect to fall in love with each piece again. This CD rocks my socks because the lyrics are so original.

If you're looking for completely original music that you'll never get sick of, this CD is for you. So, for now I've got one hand in my pocket and the other one is giving a thumbs up for “The Collection.”