Avenge Sevenfold-- City of Evil This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Avenged Sevenfold's newest record is full of catchy songs and outstanding musicianship. Zacky Vengeance and Synyster Gates play with amazing speed and grace through solos and catchy riffs. Johnny Christ's bass lines are heavy and will blow your ears out while the Rev provides punishing beats on his drums. All of this is topped off by the amazing vocals of M. Shadows.

“City of Evil” is ten times better than their last release, “Waking the Fallen.” My favorite here is “M.I.A.,” a song A7x wrote for their friends who joined the military and went to Iraq. The song tells of young men going off to war, having to kill or be killed.

“City of Evil” is a great record, and if you don't already have it, you need to get it - you won't be disappointed.

metalxlives13 said...
Dude! really amazing album. good to see somone whos shares my taste in music

A7Xfan said...
this Cd is so awesome like the songs 'acclaimed' and 'almost easy' the bad thing is that Dimbag died at a concert for leaving pantera he died by a deanged marine Dimbag will always be remembered.