Justin Timberlake | Teen Ink

Justin Timberlake MAG

By Anonymous

     Lights flash. Lasers beam. Then, after five minutes of chanting, he takes the stage - there’s Justin Timberlake, the future king of pop, right before your eyes.

Singing every song off his sophomore solo album, the promiscuously titled “FutureSex/Love Sounds,” and songs from his first album, “Justified,” Timberlake wowed the crowd of 18,000 in Boston.

Wearing dress pants and a dress shirt, he showed just how he has matured as an artist. With his soulful vocals and suave dance moves, Timberlake surely knows just what his audience wants: a true show. And, that is exactly what they got.

More than two hours of Timberlake’s upbeat dance songs, along with a few solid ballads, pleased the crowd that frigid night. Let’s just say that when they left, they seemed a little warmer than when they arrived.

Timberlake ended the night with a beautiful rendition of “All Over Again (Another Song),” causing tears to stream down young girls’ faces as he sang his heart out. After, he thanked everyone for taking time to come see the one thing that he lives for: entertaining. The FutureSex/LoveSounds Show proved just how much of a class act Timberlake has become.