American Noise by Skillet

Skillet is a Christian metal rock group. They have been active since 1996. The members are John Cooper (lead singer), Korey Cooper (back up vocals/guitar/keyboard), Jen Ledger (drums/back up vocals), and Seth Morrison (lead guitar). Their 2013 song, American Noise, is part of their album, Rise.
The song is about how we all have a voice and something to say. It's one of their lighter songs (for something heavier try Monster or Falling In The Black), but very powerful.
When you think of metal rock, you don't think of Christian. Skillet tests the bounderies and adds a new style. They are completely on fire for God and love to get you out of your seat and dancing.

Outcast4GodThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 10:48 pm:
Oops, that picture isn't from Skillet... just realized that. MY BAD!

MissEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 9:41 am:
I love this. I love Skillet and other Christian bands. I hopr to see one of them live, someday. :) Haha, it's a dream that I can hold onto. I love this, as I've said before. This wonderfully written. You really do have such a talent; never stop believing that. Thank you so much, for sharing this. 

Outcast4GodThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
yesterday at 10:49 pm :
They're really great live! I've seen them, Third Day, The Vertical Church, Jamie Grace, Andy Mineo, Soulfire Revolution, and a few others. I really encourage you to go and see them whenever you get the chance!

MissEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 9:16 am :
Haha, lucky. :) And I'll be sure too, whenever I somehow get a chance. :) Thank you again. 

vegetariangirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 11 at 3:53 pm:
Great review, I love Skillet (and MercyMe and many other Christian artists)

Apr. 11 at 6:15 pm :
Same here. Got to see them perform in concert. They did that song and I fell in love with it!