American Noise by Skillet

Skillet is a Christian metal rock group. They have been active since 1996. The members are John Cooper (lead singer), Korey Cooper (back up vocals/guitar/keyboard), Jen Ledger (drums/back up vocals), and Seth Morrison (lead guitar). Their 2013 song, American Noise, is part of their album, Rise.
The song is about how we all have a voice and something to say. It's one of their lighter songs (for something heavier try Monster or Falling In The Black), but very powerful.
When you think of metal rock, you don't think of Christian. Skillet tests the bounderies and adds a new style. They are completely on fire for God and love to get you out of your seat and dancing.

vegetariangirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 3:53 pm:
Great review, I love Skillet (and MercyMe and many other Christian artists)

Outcast4GodThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 6:15 pm :
Same here. Got to see them perform in concert. They did that song and I fell in love with it!