Demi Lovato – “Don’t Forget” This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Demi Lovato is an up-and-coming singer and actress who recently starred in Disney’s “Camp Rock” with the Jonas Brothers. Lovato has definitely proven her singing ability with this recent CD, “Don’t Forget.”

The album shows a different side of Lovato. It’s not like the sound from “Camp Rock” but is still fantastic. She really lets her personality shine through here.

Her newly released single, “Get Back,” is an upbeat song about getting back together with someone after a breakup, unlike a lot of songs that talk about never wanting to see an ex again. The video premiered on Disney Channel and is now available on iTunes and Lovato’s YouTube channel.

The title track, “Don’t Forget,” is a touching song about losing a relationship over time, until it finally burns out like a light. The song is very calm and quiet, and Lovato sings it with emotion. It’s one of my favorites.

“La La Land” is a different song that you either like or don’t, and I love it. It’s fun to sing and dance to. “On the Line” features Lovato and the Jonas Brothers. Most of the songs on this CD were cowritten and produced by the Jonas Brothers.

volleyball68 said...
Sept. 21, 2012 at 10:50 am
I can see where some people would hate on her for somethings but people only judge her from what they hear. She isn't some crazy chick with tons of problems and even if she was it doen't mean her music isn't real. I personally love this song. (Don't Forget) I could probably sing every word and even if her voice was edited then she would still at least have to be somewhat good to be where she is right now.

TheJust This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 26, 2012 at 10:29 am
She wrote all but two songs on her first two albums and look her up on YouTube and listen to her live. I'm sorry, but please don't give your opinion as fact, especially when it's easily proven wrong.

Muiscfan! said...
Shes ok but not as good as ALYSSA REID!

Hope U. said...
demi lovato is talented but not that great

sportywriter said...
Dec. 14, 2010 at 11:29 am
she is not young talented girl her voice is not pure this girl most likely lip sings and doesnt write her own music but thats just what i think

liv.laf.love13 said...
Aug. 9, 2010 at 11:58 am
Demi Lovato is a very talented young girl!!! I absolutely adore her! her music is true and her voice is pure...

Diana101 said...
I love her album!! You can tell that she was born with the natural talent to sing!!

ZadaRox101 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Great review! Check out mine of this article and lemme know what you think!

Lexi-pex said...
Apr. 28, 2010 at 10:09 am
I love demi lovato!

Ambie said...
I recentley heard the song-and I thought it was AWESOME!!! Demi Lovato seems like a very down to Earth kind of person and I think her voice is very unique and originall!!! :-)

Your favorite said...
I love you so much. yor are the best. My favorite song of yours is "Dont forget" Right now I can really relat to that because I'm in a relationship with somebody who just forgot adout me.

Valkyrie_123This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
i think she is very talented but very little does she have some notes off :)

inspiredbynature said...
Jun. 27, 2009 at 2:31 am
Demi has to be one of the only Disney stars that is real. Her lyrics are beautiful and shes a little on the rocker side, enough to listen to.

Dee55 said...
What is the song form (i.e. AABA, ABCD, etc)for "Don't Forget"? have to write report about it and I'm confused

heysammie said...
demi lovato i luv that song it is a good song

madison m. said...
demi lovato has a GREAT voice....i love her songs!!

Mikal said...
Apr. 27, 2009 at 7:19 am
I just think Demi is very hot!

xcupcakesxbrokenheartx said...
Apr. 16, 2009 at 12:48 am
Personally, I dislike Demi Lovato and all other Disney stars on principle. However, when I heard "Don't Forget", I fell in love with that song. You can tell that she's a great singer and the lyrics are wonderful. As for the rest... well, let's just say that I'm not exactly overly eager to have her songs on my iPod.

pinkvolleyballgirl said...
I LOVE this album. Im not a huge fan of the Jo Bros, but the songs they helped write for Demi Lovato are so easy to relate to. Dont Forget is my favorite for sure!! I hope she does well enough to make a second album!

my life is awesome said...
i love her song dont forget its my ring back