Hannah Montana – | Teen Ink

Hannah Montana – MAG

By Addie Schmitz BRONZE, Grapevine, Texas
Addie Schmitz BRONZE, Grapevine, Texas

This Disney triple threat is back for her second soundtrack and first solo CD that includes two discs. The first contains music from the hit Disney Channel show “Hannah Montana.” You get a glimpse ­into Miley's world on this self-titled album, “Meet Miley Cyrus.”

The second Hannah Montana album has Disney written all over it, with songs inspiring kids to be themselves. Songs like “Rockstar,” “One in a Million,” and “Bigger than Us” are easy to relate to with their memorable lyrics about love. Teens can catch on to hit songs like “Nobody's Perfect,” “Life's What You Make It,” and “True Friend,” which talk about dealing with problems and how your best friends are always there for you.

My favorite track is the ring-tone-ready “We Got the Party.” Miley's natural voice shines on this soundtrack, whether it's an upbeat dance song or a slower melody.

As soon as she takes off her wig, she also takes off the Disney-produced lyrics. Miley wrote most of the second disc, making it even easier to relate to, yet still PG-rated.

The first big hit from this CD is “G.N.O. (Girl's Night Out),” which is a perfect tune for hanging out with your best friends. Other hits have emerged, including “Start All Over” and “See You Again,” which have aired on the Disney Channel and swept the airwaves.

This self-titled album also ­includes songs perfect for road trips, like “Right Here,” “As I Am,” and “Good & Broken,” which have become my ­favorites. Probably the most ­inspirational song is “I Miss You,” which Miley wrote for her “Pappy” after his death.

Although much of this two-in-one album is computer-mixed, it also has strong lyrics and good beats. And my ­favorite part is Miley signs the songs that she writes as Destiny Hope Cyrus, her real name.

Whether or not you're a fan of the show, this soundtrack is sure to get your attention.

on Nov. 20 2008 at 10:32 am
Oh My Golly Gosh, I love Montana Hannah, I pray for you 24/7, Oh my god Ciley Myrus Your my best friend. I dream of you at night. I watch You all the time, I watch you everywhere, when youre asleep everywhere. I have a private shrine of you.

on Nov. 19 2008 at 12:11 am
OMG i hate hannah montana she cant sing AT ALL all her songs are stupid! sorry

You are awsome I wish I can see you!You rock!!! Isn't your birthday December 21? I think it is wow you rock!!Well I play your games.I have like your cloths,posters,pencils,stickers,shoes,and alot more/doll.

la'maih said...
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LOVE YOU HANNAH MONTANA YOU ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD PLEASE CAN YOU GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL ADRESS PLEASE OK BYE I LOVE YOU TO BITS I WATCH DISNEY CHANNEL ALL OF THE TIME

sally said...
on Nov. 12 2008 at 7:47 am
hannah i want to meet u

i lovehannah montana so much

bumhead said...
on Nov. 11 2008 at 11:12 am
helloooo :)

superpixie said...
Hey omg I love Miley Cyrus I don't care what people say she is a great singer, actress, and role model. And unlike many pop artists, she can ACTUALLY sing. I love Good and Broken and Right Here. Her new CD is awesome too, like Simple Song and Wake Up America. Rock on Miley!

Divazrok said...
I love Miley Cyrus I listen to her cd all the time. I LOVE HER SONGS. I love see you again, Let's Dance,G.N.O.and Right Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxMaireadxx said...
I LOVE HANNAH

Vida18 said...
I luv this article. It's very interesting.

rcochran said...
on Nov. 5 2008 at 1:44 am
haha!!!!!!!!i love it

i like txing my mates by breeze

keep your head up and stay strong..

aaliya m. said...
on Nov. 4 2008 at 12:24 am
this is a good article

paigeyyy said...
i love miley !!!